Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Paderborn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09636 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Paderborn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Paderborn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,025 (31,398 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Paderborn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)