Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Paderborn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Paderborn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Paderborn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €2,398 (₩3,267,282) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Paderborn.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)