Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Paderborn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.902 EUR / USD
Do you live in Paderborn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Paderborn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Paderborn you would need to make just about €1,521 ($1,685) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,321 (about 5 hours ago)