Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Paderborn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12496 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Paderborn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 21% cheaper than in Paderborn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Paderborn you would need to make just about €1,891 (15,134元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Agartala costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$270 (about 3 hours ago)