Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Padang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 2104.213 IDR / BOB
Do you live in Padang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Padang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 33,682,943 ($b16,007) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 29,300,000 in Padang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Manchester costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ankara costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 240 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durrës costs 5,000 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)