Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Padang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 527.752 IDR / UAH
Do you live in Padang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Padang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 29,933,016 (56,718₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 28,600,000 in Padang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)