Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Pachuca, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.045 MXN / USD
Do you live in Pachuca? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Pachuca (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,894 ($2,898) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malaga costs €23 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.59 (about 1 hour ago)