Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Pachuca, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.526 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Pachuca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 155% more expensive than in Pachuca (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,356 (€2,909) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)