Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Pachuca, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,588 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.349 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Pachuca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 116% more expensive than in Pachuca (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,932 (€2,215) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 12,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Maui costs $29 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €479 (about 5 hours ago)