Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Pachuca, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 31.094 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Pachuca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 90% more expensive than in Pachuca (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,278 (Dinar 1,585) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)