Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Oviedo, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 76 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021.
Do you live in Oviedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Oviedo (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Oviedo you would need to make just about €2,335 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Loja costs $275 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)