Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Ottawa, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.211 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 48% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$3,664 (3,026 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)