Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Ottawa, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05030 CAD / HNL
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 49% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$2,998 (L 59,610) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)