Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Ottawa, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18866 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 50% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$2,953 (15,654元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 4 hours ago)