Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Ottawa, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18866 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Ottawa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 55% cheaper than in Ottawa (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Ottawa you would need to make just about C$2,821 (14,953元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)