Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia vs Oslo, Norway
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00058 NOK / IDR
Do you live in Oslo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 68% cheaper than in Oslo (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 65,000 in Oslo you would need to make just about kr 20,495 (Rp 35,169,276) in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 7 hours ago)