Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00600 KGS / IDR
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 31% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 78,498 som (Rp 13,085,589) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)