Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.135 KGS / INR
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 22% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 63,385 som (₨55,867) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $5.28 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Singapore costs SGD $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 3 hours ago)