Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.779 KGS / JPY
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 180% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 153,741 som (¥197,277) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (about 3 hours ago)