Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.151 KGS / INR
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 43% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 81,510 som (₨70,794) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b190 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)