Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00597 KGS / IDR
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 103% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 103,308 som (Rp 17,310,084) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 7 hours ago)