Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00580 KGS / IDR
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 65% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 94,263 som (Rp 16,245,072) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 55,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (about 5 hours ago)