Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.410 KGS / EGP
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 10% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 55,193 som (E£ 10,203) in Suez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)