Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.157 KGS / INR
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 21% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 74,926 som (₨64,764) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 141 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 4 hours ago)