Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.925 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 79,721 som (R$ 5,341) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 3 hours ago)