Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.298 KGS / BOB
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 69% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 92,760 som ($b7,543) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Valparaiso costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Orlando, Florida costs $3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)