Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.051 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 86,300 som (R$ 5,377) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo André costs R$ 112,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)