Cost of living in Oran, Algeria vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.633 KGS / DZD
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 50% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 91,223 som (144,040 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)