Cost of living in Oran, Algeria vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.640 KGS / DZD
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 52% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 87,959 som (137,435 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 13,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $0.08 (about 3 hours ago)