Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.172 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 86% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 94,785 som (7,196元) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 4 hours ago)