Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.977 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 83% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 109,739 som (8,456元) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)