Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.793 KGS / KES
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 79% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 109,364 som (Shilling137,878) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)