Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00579 KGS / IDR
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 59% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 95,570 som (Rp 16,502,890) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)