Cost of living in Kalyan, India vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.129 KGS / INR
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 5% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 63,817 som (₨56,544) in Kalyan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)