Cost of living in Indore, India vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.157 KGS / INR
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 34% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 80,261 som (₨69,356) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 4 hours ago)