Cost of living in Hubli, India vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.155 KGS / INR
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 33% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 79,618 som (₨68,947) in Hubli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)