Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.120 KGS / BYN
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 6% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 63,419 som (1,974 BYN) in Homyel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,362 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (about 3 hours ago)