Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.005 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 136% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 127,688 som (9,818元) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agartala costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tirana costs 150 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Munich costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (about 3 hours ago)