Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00201 KGS / IRR *
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 30% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 70,201 som (﷼ 34,859,949) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vitória costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dublin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)