Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.994 KGS / BDT
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 85% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 100,053 som (Taka 100,664) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b190 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)