Cost of living in Datong, China vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.951 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 87% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 99,152 som (7,656元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)