Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.184 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 79% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 91,253 som (6,922元) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Huelva costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Roanoke, Virginia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)