Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02317 KGS / COP
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 65,067 som (COL$2,808,385) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manchester costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 6,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)