Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.222 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 78,922 som (R$ 4,865) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)