Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.407 KGS / EGP
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 60% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 94,449 som (E£ 17,467) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 5 hours ago)