Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07537 KGS / KRW
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 184% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 164,436 som (₩2,181,805) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)