Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07589 KGS / KRW
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 185% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 174,140 som (₩2,294,517) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montreal costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $29,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £0.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)