Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 84.695 KGS / USD
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 188% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 164,113 som ($1,938) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)