Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.157 KGS / INR
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 35% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 75,548 som (₨65,284) in Bhavnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,900 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)