Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 KGS / VES *
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 57% cheaper than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 som in Osh you would need to make just about 24,178 som (816,532,483 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)